The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination the Government will consider, among other things, the availability of alternate space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunications infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
Delineated Area: City of Cheyenne, WY
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 3,743 ABOA
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 3,743 ABOA
Space Type: Office and Lab
Parking Spaces (Surface): 14
Parking Spaces (Reserved) 7
Parking Spaces (Total) 21
Full Term: 15 years
Firm Term: 10 years
Option Term: None
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic (RP8) and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: January 13, 2017
Market Survey (Estimated): January 28, 2017
Occupancy: September 11, 2017
Expressions of interest must include the following information:
• Building name and address and location of the available space within the building;
• Rentable square feet available and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced;
• ANSI/BOMA office area-(ABOA) square feet to be offered and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, (if any);
• Date of space availability;
• Building ownership information;
• Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking, (if any);
• Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building;
• List of building services provided.
Interested respondents may include building owners and representatives with the exclusive right to represent building owners. Representatives of building owners must include the exclusivity agreement, representation letter, listing contract or other executed agreement granting the exclusive right to represent the building owner with their response to this advertisement. GSA will tour the offered building only upon receiving written authorization from the building owner.
Please reference the Solicitation/Project # in the subject line of all e-mail correspondence related to this project.
Interested parties should send expressions of interest to:
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Dan Marsh
Email Address: email@example.com
Lease Contracting Officer: Michael Klein
Broker: Dan Marsh/DTZ Americas Inc. (dba: Cushman & Wakefield)
Daniel L. Marsh, Phone 3037292348, Email Daniel.Marsh@Cushwake.com