GSA Public Buildings Service
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
Delineated Area: City Wide
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 17123
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 17123
Space Type: Office
Parking Spaces (Total): 0
Parking Spaces (Surface): 2
Parking Spaces (Structured): 0
Parking Spaces (Reserved): 0
Full Term: 15
Firm Term: 10
Option Term: NA
Additional Requirements: • Parking Spaces must be within two (2) city blocks or 600 feet, whichever is less, of the prospective location for in "and out" program purposes.
• Public Transportation must be fully accessible within a two (2) block radius of the prospective location.
• Services, utilities, and maintenance will be provided daily, extending from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays.
• Janitorial and custodial services must be conducted during daytime office occupied hours.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: 1/13/2017
Market Survey (Estimated): 4/13/2017
Occupancy (Estimated): 1/8/2019
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Nicole Simmerman
Address: 819 Taylor St 11A01, Fort Worth TX 76102
Email Address: Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest must be submitted to the above address by 5:00pm on January 13, 2017 and must include the following information:
• Building Ownership Information
• Building name and address
• Please provide AutoCad and indicate the location of the available space within the building.
• Rental Rate:
o Rentable Square Feet available and expected rental rate per RSF, fully serviced.
o ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced.
o Indicate whether the quoted rental rate included an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
• List of building services provided
• Date of space availability
• Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of required Government parking (if any)
Lease Contracting Officer / Leasing Specialist Mary Hewson/
Nicole Simmerman, Phone 817-850-8146, Email Nicole.email@example.com