Page 2 of 2
THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) SOURCES SOUGHT IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR MARKET RESEARCH AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION.
1. Responses to this Sources Sought must be in writing. The purpose of this Sources Sought Announcement is for market research only to make appropriate acquisition decisions and to gain knowledge of Service Disabled Veteran Owned and Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB/VOSB) interested and capable of performing the work.
2. The NAICS for this requirement is 561320, Temporary Staffing (Healthcare) Services.
3. Interested and capable SDVOSB/VOSB Contractors should respond to this notice not later than
Friday, January 13 by providing the following information via email only to Sandra.Fusco@va.gov.
(a) company name
(c) point of contact
(d) phone, fax, and email of primary point of contact
(e) DUNS number
(g) Proof of registration with the Office of Small Business Utilization as a verified SDVOSB/VOSB.
(h) A capability statement that addresses the organization s qualifications and ability to perform as a contractor specifically for the work described in paragraph 4 and 5 below.
4. The Department of Veterans Affairs Network Contracting Office 22, on behalf of the VA San Diego Healthcare System (VASDHS), is seeking a Contractor to provide Cardiac Sonographer and Cardiovascular Technician services on an as needed basis to the VASDHS. Estimated initial requirement is approximately 1200 hours per specialty with services to be provided at the VASDHS located at 3350 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92161.
5. Providers shall meet the following qualifications and experience and meet all other requirements identified in the impending solicitation:
Minimum Education - Completion of an accredited Cardiovascular Technologist Program (CVT) or Certified Radiologic Technologist Program (CRT)
Minimum Experience - 2 years
Required Certification - Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS); or Certified Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT); or (CRT) Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT
State Licensure Requirement - CRT Board of Health California or CCI for RCIS Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist.
Minimum Education - Completion of an accredited Cardiovascular Sonographer technologist program (ARDMS) American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Minimum Experience- 2 years
Required Certification - Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RSCS) Credential or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) Credential as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer RCS).
State Licensure Requirement - Registration by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS)
6. Potential offerors are advised that all Offerors who provide goods or services to the United States Federal Government must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database found at https://www.sam.gov. Registration must include Representations and Certifications.
--End of Sources Sought Announcement--