Furnish all labor, tools, equipment, materials and services required to complete the work herein and as shown on the plans to provide ADA upgrades to the existing interior courthouse and restroom facilities. Other items or details not mentioned above that are required are shown or described in the Plans or the Specifications, shall be performed, constructed or installed.
B. Bids are required for the entire work described herein. Work is to include, at a minimum:
1. Installation of power assisted door open / closer with remote switches.
2. Removal and reinstallation of bullet resistant window and reception counter at a new location.
3. Relocation of an existing door and interior lighting.
4. Remodeling of men’s and women’s restrooms to accommodate wheelchair access.
5. Installation of signage in the interior of the building.
6. Removal of existing bolted-down chairs in courtroom to accommodate wheelchairs.